This course is designed for people who are interested in finding out if home birth might be right for them, and who have already attended a regular antenatal course (either with us, or another organisation).
Topics covered will include the following:
- Why Homebirth?
- Homebirth Preparation and Practicalities
- Labour overview & birthing at home
- Supporting normal physiological birth
- Mum, baby, support person and midwives’ roles ·
- Being born at home – your new baby ·
- Meet new home birth parents
Enjoy a shared lunch
This is a free three-hour course.